ADMIN SLOW TO LOAD Long time EDITING PRODUCTS

ADMIN SLOW TO LOAD Long time EDITING PRODUCTS

Hi Guys:
After several days of warm coconut and try all the options of the forums, script changes and internet programs, indicated on the item, admin very slow, as many will see when trying to edit or update your products after base large data is very slow, in my case until a minute and a half or two per product, imagine 15 thousand products to update, probe some programs and modules updated on mass, but for those who seek an effective positioning is not the solution, many reasons, urs, meta keys, images, and others, what he is editing a product by product and do it well to gain an effective search engine results.
Well as we come, I work with linux, and the cache, smarty, and others I have erased and changed, canceled and nothing, which is the reason, but with the galeon web browser, which I tested on linux, pages happened to me two minutes to load in 3 seconds. AWESOME RIGHT? without installing or do anything, I managed to find a solution, and wanted to share with you all that I suppose the same thing happen to you all sooner or later.

here a link to download the browser.
http://galeon.malavida.com/d5200-descargar-linux

do not know if works on windows, but I encourage all users to prove the win version 9.10
will surprise to everybody out there using Windows, with 5 open source software that is free, you can do all what you do with your windows system two years ago to stop using windows, and when I see people struggling with issues of viruses, programs, and other serials hack, I'm laughing, having open source is that people still continue with this crap software and systems.

We also congratulate the team prestashop, since I have ten years in online commerce only, and after my great oscommerce with which I started, I tested each and every one of the script and code for ecommerce, and without doubt, prestashop is the number one over all those in the market, magento, eshop, c cart, and the hundreds of script, most wins by adsoluta, its framework and source code is wonderful, friendly urls are excellent and I was only 3 months I got a page rank 3 in the main and 1 in the categories, which cost me a lot of money and positions in oscommerce and more than two years of work, only prestashop without paying a euro, I got in three months, and next month I hope the new revision to board a 4 page rank, because the system is quite simple, and makes it very easy to get a high ranking.
CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM PrestaShop.

AND I MUST MAKE ONLY AS A CRITICAL PrestaShop.
MODULES ARE SOLD TO BELIEVE THAT ARE HIGHLY Beloved, if you sell INSTEAD OF A MODULE € 150 € 20 I THINK it would sell a lot of modules, WHY MYSELF AND be prepared to purchase ASI IR TEST AND UPDATING THE SYSTEM AND RENEWING THE VIEW AS NEW MODULES AND THE DESIRE OF PERSONALIZATION OF EACH OF U.S..
I BELIEVE THAT MANY SMALL ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN FEW LARGE.
WE MUST TELL YOU THAT WE USE CODE IS MAINLY FOR FREE AS WE HAVE ALL Curran WHY WE HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY TO DO THAT COMPANY AND FORGOTTEN.

I forgot an important detail, WITHIN THE CATEGORY OR MAIN WHERE WE WILL MODIFY THE PRODUCT, RATHER THAN CLICK ON THE ICON EDIT TYPE BOOK, DO IT ON THE TEXT OF THE PRODUCT YOU WANT TO EDIT, NOT CHARGING FOR ALL INVENTORY SYSTEM AND PRODUCTS OF STOCK AND WE PASS THE SAME.

SALUDOS
DI ALIJAMBRI DAY