Check Out Without Paypal Account

DotMedia

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can offer some advice on a problem that's just started. I currently accept payments via PayPal with the following module:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/1748-paypal.html

I received an email from a customer to say that they have been trying to use a credit card to pay for their order but cannot without signing up for a PayPal account.

This of course concerned me greatly, so after investigating the issue, it seems that if I place an order from a desktop computer, when I get taken through to the PayPal site there is a Check Out as Guest option. But if I place an order through a mobile device the option gets replaced with Create a PayPal Account with no option of paying by credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DM

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I have the same issue! I installed the free PayPal module. Pc is fine, but mobiles or tablets do not present check out as guest option! i don't have the answer either, I have tried changing settings but no luck! In the end I installed a second merchant service but this shouldn't be necessary. Can anyone help?

• 1 year later...