Internal Server Error vs. using of payment modules

I use PrestaShop 1.2.5.0 and I found the problem in the payment modules. Working with a module of the payment system www.liqpay.com I spend paying with a bank card, but after the payment done, and the bank (as I understand it) transmits data about the payment to the store, there is an error 500 - Internal Server Error. The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
The same is happening at once, if I use the module creditcard or bankwire, once I get the same error.

Unfortunately, searching on the forums / HELP not bring clarity. As I myself understand the problem somewhere in the conjugation of the module and store the data in terms of payment and / or making it to the database of orders, or in politics CHMOD to any folder / file of the store?

Can anyone explain the cause of the problem? Thank you?

Hi biser,

welcome to the club, well I was having the same problem, then I found the answer somewhere on the forum.

I guess you should have looked harder, anyway

You need to change the permissions [CHMOD] of the folders creditcard and bankwire to 755

and change the permissions set to the files inside the folders to 644

This should do, if it didn't work don't hesitate to post back

hope this helps,

draco

Hello, Draco

Thank you for your help! I watched the forum and saw solutions to the problem, but they do not help me.
Permissions on folders and files are installed exactly as you indicated, but the error occurs is the same. I think I must change the permissions on other folders store, where there are scripts that are called / involved with the work of the payment module, no? Unfortunately, I'm not an expert in this technology:)