Choose where to receive order email

Hello,

On a previous version of prestashop I was able to choose in which email account I receive an order email. Is it possible in this one (1.0) too?
Another thing is; When someone buys any product he/she receive and email, but instead of his/her name it has {name} {surname} and other tags like this, how can I solve this problem?

Thank you

On a previous version of prestashop I was able to choose in which email account I receive an order email. Is it possible in this one (1.0) too?

Yes, you need to configure the mail alert module with your email address/es

Another thing is; When someone buys any product he/she receive and email, but instead of his/her name it has {name} {surname} and other tags like this, how can I solve this problem?

Is this the .txt email or the html email. My html emails work. I haven't looked at the txt emails

The order confirmation email is in the mails folder and named order_conf.txt or .html, if you want to have a look to see how to solve your problem

Thank you, I've solved the first problem. It still send the email without the name of the customer, instead it has {name} {surname} tags. I am using another language than english, is it possible that the program cannot find the correct names because in the database they are with different tags?

Thank you

I just ran a test on my installation. I use English only
My html emails have no problems. But the .txt emails are missing {delivery state} and {invoice state}
The customer name is appearing on both the html and txt emails

I am using another language than english, is it possible that the program cannot find the correct names because in the database they are with different tags?

As I am getting the customer firstname and lastname in my emails in English, it is possible that you may have a translation problem.
Sorry I can't help with translations. Sadly, I only know how to speak English. Very embarrassing but I am learning a bit of French from this forum :)