[SOLVED] Add other agrement check box on order-carrier.tpl page?

I want to add another box to the order-carrier.tpl that will display a check box agreeing to the Delivery Policy just like the terms of service, but don't understand how to make it work.

I know the following code is what houses the terms and conditions agreement box

{l s='I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'} 

I tried the following underneath the above codeblock but didn't get the result I wanted

{l s='I agree with the Delivery Police and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'} 

any ideas or suggestions?

Never mind i just figured it out

<input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedDP}checked="checked"{/if} />
{l s='I agree with the terms of the Delivery Policy and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'}

lol

Thanks

Next problem is I want it to to not allow you to go forward if its not checked like with the TOS

here is what I have

<form id="form" action="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" method="post">

{if $conditions}
{l s='Terms of service'}

<input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
{l s='I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'}

{/if}

<form id="form" action="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" method="post">

{if $conditions}
{l s='Delivery Policy'}

<input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="2" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
{l s='I agree with the terms of the Delivery Policy and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'}

{/if}

but it is only doing it for the TOS one any ideas?