Prestashop 1.6.1.3 Problem With Edge Browser

Hi,

i have problem saving product changes or adding new product in Edge browser.

If i click "Save" button it just refresh the page, but it stays on same page (should be redirected to products list), it sometimes saves if i use "Save and stay" button. I believe the problem lies in the loading tabs maybe? Because sometimes if i wait longer before clicking save buttons it will save.

I tried with fresh install of Prestashop 1.6.1.3, tried different server, still the same problem. All other browsers working normal (even IE 11). Is there any solution yet with this Edge browser?

Thanks.

PS debugging and error reporting does not provide any errors. Also no error logs on server.

All i can get is error in Edge error reporting when opening product edit page, but it does not link it to any specific file:

SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2ef3, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002ef3.

It just pops before save buttons stop spinning. It must be something to do with ajax or some js.

post-321386-0-45588300-1450227462_thumb.png

Well looks like the error is here:

This POST query always stays "Pending" and eventually gets "XMLHttpRequest" error. For example:

admin/ajax.php?rand=1450260489044

Query is sent from js/admin/notifications.js - function getPush(refresh) and that is not the problem. I believe it is responsible for admin notifications and not for tab loading.

Edited by ernexus (see edit history)

I am trying to save product. This error registered after product edit page load and it has nothing to do with saving (it just loads notifications).

It was tested on different computers, even with virtual machine. Different PS versions, different server.

Sometimes it will save the product if i wait long enough (20-30 seconds) in product edit page and then click save. With Chrome of Firefox you can save instantly and does not need to wait. Hell, even IE 11 saves right, but not Edge. "Great browser", another headache for web developers :)

• 9 months later...