Prestashop Fo And Bo Only Showing Text, No Formatting

Cartoonkleding

I have a webshop with an old version of prestashop (1.3) I wanted to update it but it was not possible. So i build a new website with prestashop 1.6 on a different domain. 

When the website was finished I wanted to place the new website with version 1,6 on my old webshop domain. 

This way I would have a new shop, with new version of presta on my old domain. 

I tried this, but didn't read the forums before I did because it did not work. I placed everything back and my old shop is running fine. Also the BO with version 1.3 is working fine. 

But the new site is not showing properly. Also de backoffice is not showing properly. It only shows text. No formatting. I can not log in to my BO anymore. I only changed the URL in the new shop (SEO and URL) Besides that I did not change any documents. 

At first my new site kept redirecting to my old site. So I changed DOMAIN and DOMAIN SSL in PHPmyadmin. I also changed SHOP URL. Now the site is not redirecting any more. 

I also tried to place a back up of my site. But this also did not work. 

I have to get this issue solved, so I can retry to replace the shop because my hosting is ending in a few days. 

I think I tried everything. Tried to look up as much information as I can. But I really have no other options. 

Thanx in advance for your help. 

post-420935-0-97438300-1450191700_thumb.jpg

post-420935-0-83984300-1450191711_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...