Wrong Sales Numbers In Dashboard

Prestatute

Hello,

I just recently noticed that Prestashop seems to show the wrong sales numbers in the dashboard. Not generally, but only refering to the price.

So, it shows how many Products were sold and the price without taxes. Multiples them and calculates the Net Profit: (example)

post-1139052-0-52293800-1449498751_thumb.jpg

That's all good, but the problem is, that for example vouchers and discounts are not shown in this calculation.

We were offering products with a 25% discount on black friday but the Dashboard shows it to me as if all products were sold for the full price at all times.

Also this numbers don't add up with the statistics shown in the top.

post-1139052-0-05634600-1449501176_thumb.jpg

I assume, that the numbers shown at the top are a more accurate representation of the actual profit, but I'm not sure, since I'll have to make the calculation manually now.

Is there a possibility to show the numbers excluded the discounts everywhere? Or is there a plugin, that is more transparent, in terms of how the profit is actually calculated?

Greets

• 2 weeks later...

hey

Hello,

I just recently noticed that Prestashop seems to show the wrong sales numbers in the dashboard. Not generally, but only refering to the price.

So, it shows how many Products were sold and the price without taxes. Multiples them and calculates the Net Profit: (example)

attachicon.gifRandom Product.jpg

That's all good, but the problem is, that for example vouchers and discounts are not shown in this calculation.

We were offering products with a 25% discount on black friday but the Dashboard shows it to me as if all products were sold for the full price at all times.

Also this numbers don't add up with the statistics shown in the top.

attachicon.gifRandom Product2.jpg

I assume, that the numbers shown at the top are a more accurate representation of the actual profit, but I'm not sure, since I'll have to make the calculation manually now.

Is there a possibility to show the numbers excluded the discounts everywhere? Or is there a plugin, that is more transparent, in terms of how the profit is actually calculated?

Greets

hey,

are you interested in free profit module, visit here

Edited by HTKVCA (see edit history)