Paypal Express Checkout [Eu] & Shipping Costs

HenrikF

PrestaShop: v1.6.1.3

PayPal-Module: v3.10.2

I am trying to figure out what happens under the following circumstance:

Customer is - let's say - in Spain and my shop is in Germany. So shipping costs from Spain to Germany are higher than inside Germany. Now the customer in Spain chooses »PayPal Express Checkout«. At this point PrestaShop does not have any customer information - especially the shipping address - so it chooses the default country »Germany« for the shipping costs. When the customer is next directed to the PayPal site - not logged in now! - he sees the shipping costs to Germany.

Usually the following happens now: Customer logs in at PayPal, confirms the order, is redirected to my shop, need to confirm again (due to german regulations!) and finally has ordered and payed his product.

Now my question: When customer from Spain logs in into PayPal and confirms the order does the PayPal module correct the shipping costs in PrestaShop to reflect the shipping to Spain (given of course I've set the shipping costs appropriate in the Administration of PrestaShop)?

I am not able to test this behavior in »Sandbox«-mode just because the PayPal Sandbox system does allow me to only create test-customers from Germany and no other country.

Please enlighten me! :-)

Kind regards,

Henrik Fisch