Advanced Stock Management

Hello,

I have PS 1.6.1.3, all well configured, it works like a charm. Only problem, the advanced stock management. It's been a couple of days I am looking for a solution and still no idea on how to fix the following issue:

After carefully verifying and confirming that my config was well set up to use the advanced stock management system so that my products quantities will be increased or decreased automatically so that I don't have to do it manually (i tried and it works, it is just impossible with all the products I have), I realised that if a client orders a product it works, the stock will automatically decrease by itself, HOWEVER, when I order products from a supplier, that the order gets to my warehouse and I validate its status in PS as arrived, the stock of the products won't increase...

I looked everywhere for a solution, but nothing. Someone could please help? It is a crucial part of a company the stock management, and I really need it to work.

Thank you!

Have you checked if your warehouse is properly configured and the product is stocked in that warehouse?

Another issue is that when using the ASM ordering module you need to do literally every step in order for the stock to change, there's no skipping order process steps.

I encountered the same problem as you, but after fixing the above it worked like a charm. 

A useful tip if you plan on using packs, buy this module: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/13009-advanced-bundles-stocks.html

That module ensures that packs and their content products show the same stock. Should be a standard part of Advanced Stock Management....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gegbike! Sorry for the delay, I have been away for a while!

I checked that everything was well configured and it is!

Following your instructions I tried a test order of products to a provider following each step one by one and the only good result I've had was when I did an actualisation in step 3 including all the products (not "change status" from 3 to 5) and the products appear in the list of my warehouse, but not in the catalog of products... the value is still 0 there.

I don't know how to fix this since I configured everything correctly.

I will check the extension you suggested but I thought the current tool would be sufficient...