[Solved] Shipping Price Doubled With Some Subcategories' Products

Hello,

I have a problem on my shipping price.

I have DPD and So Colissimo installed, and both have this bug.

My prices ranges are :

- So Colissimo : 10€ for every shipping

- DPD : 4.99€ if the cart contains less than 45€, free if the cart contains more than 45€

This is how my categories are handled :

Category 1 :

-Subcat 1

-Subcat 2

-Subcat 3

-Subcat 4 :

- Subsubcategories

Category 2 :

-Subcat 5

-Subcat 6

-Subcat 7

My shipping behaviour is correct when I take products from subcategories 1 2 3 4 and 7, but when and only when I take products from subcategories 5 and 6, it litteraly adds shipping price depending on them.

I can have as many products from the subcats 12347, I will have 10€ for So Colissimo and 4.99€ or free (depending on the price) for DPD

I can have as many products from the subcats 56, I will have 10€ for So Colissimo and 4.99€ or free (depending on the price) for DPD

However, if I have any products from subcats 12347 and I add products from subcats 56, I will have 20€  for So Colissimo and 4.99, 9.98 or free for DPD, depending on the total price of each "group" (12347 or 56).

Has anyone an idea ? May it be a product group ? A subcategory group ? (I've checked those, and it doesn't seem to come from there)

Edited by T.Baron (see edit history)

Hello again !

Problem solved, the products from the subcats 5-6 weren't working with the "advanced stock handling" or whatever the english name of this feature is, while the products from the subcats 1-2-3-4-7 were working with it.

I guess writing on forums inspires a lot. :D