"add To Cart" Eratic Behaviour

Hi There

I'm at the last stages of opening a second prestashop but with this site I am having eratic issues with the "Add to Cart" button.

On my PC on Firefox - all works fine with Ajax popups of cart summary etc

On another PC with firefox - the ADD to CART from the main page "Popular" list - it seems to do nothing but if you refresh page or check the cart - it has added the goods. If you do the same thing from the detailed product page it freezes and sometimes adds the product, sometimes not. On Edge on this PC - it works.

On my PC on chrome - nothing works.

I did an integrity check and clean and optimise and firefox worked ONCE on the "other PC".

I've been trying various things for about 24 hours now to no avail .... my dev site is https://www.inleggings.com.au/belts_home/ .... it is fully functional except for this strange issue but obviously do not want to publicize the store till people can buy from it!

Any help mucho gracious. Am on latest prestashop install 1.6.1.3 and blackhawk 3.1 theme.

edit - extra info -

I have tried copying in my working production site's ajax-cart.js but no cookie (no pun intended).

working site is https://www.inleggings.com.au but is on 1.6.1.2 and LeSorbet theme.

I have not tried modifying any .tpl files as yet.

I have tried some of the position fixes, removing and readding carts, looking at geo issues etc as per some other threads. I was hoping it was touchscreen realted issue fixed in 3.6.1.3 as I initially started on 3.6.1.2 and recently upgraded. I am not sure if it worked on other PC's before as the problem does not exist on my main PC using Firefox so not sure when it actually "broke"

I have done PS Cleaner and done all but the first option (as I have not had shop open so no orders / customers as yet).

The "cart block" module is only hooked to displyLeftColumn and Header.

inleggings has it in displayTop and header but that's not the way i want it on Beltitup .... have not tested if that would work but could ...

So basically I have tried to fix this via this forum and others, but as yet am hesitant to push my limited coding knowledge and totally screw what is a really nice clean basic shop.

Finally - I am masking/redirecting from www.beltitup.com.au to the first URL above (belts_home). Friendly URL's are on. Ajax cart is on.

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

Matt.

Edited by MNP (see edit history)