Employee Merge With Supplier With Permissions & Supervision Of Admin

961store

so there is this module which i 'am willing to buy, called "product owner":

After enabling this module, you can define user group which should be restricted in viewing products in admin interface. Predefined value is "Salesman". Users in this group (if they have appropriate permissions) can view in admin interface only products which they created. They can see only orders and customers whou bought their products. 
Features

Salesman (or any other defined) employee group can see:
- only products which they own (which they created or were assigned to them explicitly by admin)

- orders with his products
- customers who bought his products

Admin can see:
- all products + owners for each one product (he can change product owner)
- all orders
- all customers
------------------
but i still need some modifications after it to complete my needs:

what i need is that each employee i add under that group profile mentioned above"salesman" will automatically add a new supplier under supplier's section with the same name as employee.

and this employee when he/she adds any product, this product will automatically goes under his supplier name and he can't edit it ("supplier attribute") even if he tried to edit it, when saving it will automatically change to his name again ( or if you can make the supplier section under product add hidden for him).

next, its that every product he add, when automatically be set to "inactive", and only admins / super admins, have the permission to review them later and enable/active that product to publish on site.

optional not really important and if possible to set that employee the categories he can associate his products with.

please offer me if you can do a module that can do all of that ( the work of the currently available module and the coding i asked for)
another offer for just the coding that i need that will complete that module above.

thank you .