Sending confirmation order email to admin?

I've had a look and I can't work out how to have a copy of the customers email sent to admin.
I was looking for a way that we can have admin as a cc: but my php skills are too weak to work it out.
We really need a better admin email as the new order email is unfinished
Not having attributes in the admin email makes the email useless
Are you able to use the invoice. My pdf invoices show the attributes. This may be a work-around until the Prestashop Team fix the email

I've had a look and I can't work out how to have a copy of the customers email sent to admin.
I was looking for a way that we can have admin as a cc: but my php skills are too weak to work it out.
We really need a better admin email as the new order email is unfinished
Not having attributes in the admin email makes the email useless
Are you able to use the invoice. My pdf invoices show the attributes. This may be a work-around until the Prestashop Team fix the email

Thanks for the reply. It is unfinished, and i cannot seem to figure out how to alter it also as my skills are also to weak.
I am able to use the invoices, but the attributes show up incomplete which makes it also useless for me. Hopefully these issues will be addressed soon, because this make prestashop unusable for me. I'm still stuck on magento which is a nice cart, but its not as light are easy to use as prestashop. One of my friends is going to look at the invoice and email issues that im having since he is well versed in php, ajax and the like, and once he gets it all fixed for me, i'll be sure to post how it was done so other prestashop users like myself can resolve these issues.

Oh good, you came back :)

I can't find your other thread about the useless New Order email without attributes
I found how to include attributes in the New Order email
See this thread in the Old Bug Report forum
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/4311/old_bug_report_forum/email_notification_for_admin_attribute_of_product_does_not_show_up_in_email

I am so glad you came back cuz it too me a whole day to work out how get attributes into the New Order email :-)