How to Paste Pay Pal button into my theme?

JackZap

Question

Ive created a simple site and all i want to do  is to paste the code i have generated at paypal for a buynow button into the footer that is always at the bottom of every page. Do I need a special tool, program or add on?   Im not very good at this so please keep it simple.....  I can past the code using inspect element Q function to see what it looks like but i dont know how to make it permanent.....help..... thanks ..... I should also add that i am using the presta cloud format and all is done online....

Edited by JackZap (see edit history)

3 answers to this question

Thanks Paul,

no my problem is a bit more complicated.  I am selling one Item only... I have deleted the catalogue, product and eny page that would work with paypal moduels.... I have created 5 pages in the information field and I need to physically past HTML code that i created from pay pal so that i have a buy now button in the main page footer.( that footer is always at the bottom no matter what info page you go to).   The problem is i have no clue what program, module or tool i need to actually paste my paypal created code.   the cloud based theme builder doesnt seem to have access to open code. I can use the inspect element Q function to try pasting the code and it looks good but it isnt save the code to the page.

Hope I was a bit clearer in my request.... Cheers.

Hello

I do not know your problem if any but the basic PayPal account for the (UK/EUROPE) can be found on the Add-Ons store and works very well.

I use Stripe as my main gateway and also PayPal, I get many orders from PayPal.

The payment button is at the end of the product page and it works well.

Paul

Hi JackZap!

I recommend this flexible module for your purpose: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/189039-module-html-box-for-free/

Do not forget to thank vekia for this free module. PS I recommend you to buy the module where you get much more choice, and that it has a great price!

Best regards

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)