Pack product without price and a list of products

irenerenbar

Hi,

I have a clothes online shop.

I would like create a style, it means like a "pack of existing products" but without price and cart and also shows the list of products of the pack so that the client is able to buy the products that he wants (separtatly and just the products that he wants, not all the pack).

I attach a screenshot of an example from other shop. You can see:

On the top:  pack (style) picture, at the right the description of the pack without price and no cart.

On the botton: the list of products that creates the pack (style) with the cart link.

Thank you!

//////////////////////////////

Hola,
Tengo una tienda online de ropa. 

Me gustaría crear un "estilo", es decir, sería como un "pack" de productos pero sin precio y además presentando la lista de los productos que componen el estilo para que el cliente pueda comprarlos por separado y sólo aquellos que quiera.

Adjunto un ejemplo, el pantallazo de una tienda online que tiene esta opción donde se puede ver:

• parte superior: foto del conjunto de productos, y a la derecha la descripción del productos pero sin precio ni carrito
    parte inferior: listado de cada uno de los productos para que el cliente los pueda añadir a su carrito
  •  

Alguien sabe cómo podría conseguir algo así?
Muchas gracias!!!

post-1128325-0-52878000-1446544656_thumb.jpg