How to search and filter products by multiple words in the product name?

ionna

Hello,

I am total newbie to Prestashop and I am trying to complete a store development as soon as possible. That is why I may sound stupid, but I have no other option as I couldn't find any suitable answer by now.

I am trying to implement a search box which would filter products by multiple words in their names. For instance, if I write "147 kapott" I may see as a result a list comprised of 'Honda 147 156 166 Kapott', 'Alfa Romeo 147 150 167 Kapott', etc.

How can I do it? Should I use the 'blocksearch' module? Nevertheless, how can I implement this kind of filtering?

I must add that I want to do it by myself and not use any addon.

Any idea will be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

And what's the problem?

Currently this is how it works, take a look at the PtestaShop demo: http://fo.demo.prestashop.com/

If you search for "sleeves faded" or "faded sleeves" or "faded", always will have the same result.

Yes, thank you very much! I have just realized that I have that search box module, but it doesn't function properly. It never returns results although it should. Do you know why could that be?

I don't really understand this:  <form id="searchbox2" method="get" action="{$link->getPageLink('index',true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" >. Is that action correct? What should the page be?