[Suggestion and Request Help] input product info in 2 languages

I am still testing the features and functions of PrestaShop, especially about the language, as i would like to have a shop in 2 languages.

I have to do my own translation since the language that i want is not available. I realised that one could key in the info about the products in another language, so while the interface language is being changed by clicking on the flag, the product description etc. also change to the respective language too. That's really great! :)

However, i found it not so convenient in entering the data for 2 languages due to the following:

under "Back Office > Catalog > 1. Information" - for the "Name", "Displayed text when in-stock" and "Tags";
under "Back Office > Catalog > Feature";
under "Back Office > Catalog > Attributes and Groups"
The language flag is at the end of the field. When i want to enter the info in another language, i need to click the default flag, then a "box" which appear under the field would prompt me to chose a language.
Note: May be it is better for the language selection box appear next to the initial flag? Just like those in "2. Images" and "4. Features", which the initial flag is below the field thus reduce the big movement of the mouse.

2. under "Back Office > Catalog > 1. Information"
For the "Short Description" and "Description" field, although the initial flag is under the text box, but after selected another language, the selected flag would go to the right side of the text box and make the text box becomes smaller than the initial one.

--------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, while i was trying to key in the product info in another language just now, something happened, as show in PrestaShop.gif and PrestaShop2.gif.

I don't know why this happened (i use Safari with a Mac).
While you might think that it is a bug, i actually would like it function that way whenever i click on another language flag for the ease of entering info. See PrestaShop3.gif to see how easy it is that i could cross reference the description with the default language while i try to input info in another language.

I would appreciate if someone could let me know how to make it function that way all the time, since i almost could not duplicate that action but depends on luck.

1723_hwU4e4IC17LupegHFsln_t

1724_AUmqkhMC5xQ7bBh6XAqb_t

1725_AXbHkDPxROdAYy03SWHG_t