BIG Trouble Category B/O tree missing from product associations tab

stefanoste

Hi everyone  , I have big problem on my PS 1.6.1  and I hope someone can help me out  , just out of blue some category are now missing from B/O association product  and I cannot figure out what could be the problem ,  nothing has been change in the shop lately and yesterday was just working fine .

When I click on the  Category folder I can see the ajax take the action but doesn`t open the tree and remain  as the picture attached .Is in Prestashop  any limitation for category trees ??? I know is  funny question but run out of posible solution  , consider  I have 1 category with 5 related subcategory   , I tried to disable the cart and ajax as suggested in some post but is not working as well as disable cache and java but nothing happen , I have to move 300 product  from one category to another but cannot see the correct tree  , and I cannot find the solution myself  

No error reported with Dev set true and chrome console report only  

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, checkhttp://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

PLEASE ADVICE  how to fix  , could be a prestashop bug ??

Thx 

Stefano