Reduction Price Doesn't Appears

democolis

Hi,

After the upgrade from PS 1.5 to the latest PS 1.6 version my reduction price doesn't appears anywhere.

I checked product page and product list page but nothing seems to appears.

I have set a product price = 30 and a discount of 20% but in the frontend i get only the price of 30.

Normally in frontend product page it should appears NOW PRICE: 24 and PriceWithoutReduction: 30

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

No, it seems like my reducted price never been set. So my cart shows the starting price. If for example a product costs 20EUR and i have set 50% percent discount it appears that the cost is 20EUR instead of 10EUR and when i add it to the cart it costs 20EUR.

What can i do to fix that issue?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

No, it seems like my reducted price never been set. So my cart shows the starting price. If for example a product costs 20EUR and i have set 50% percent discount it appears that the cost is 20EUR instead of 10EUR and when i add it to the cart it costs 20EUR.

What can i do to fix that issue?

Hi,

Is it  possible to set wrong parameters just like wrong date range to specific price ? There are many of restriction options for specific prices. 

I you are sure everything is ok, you should try it after

* delete your cookies

* clear prestashop cache

* register a new account at FO

Hello,

Everything seems to be fine but the problem still exists.

checked date, cleared cache, clear cookies, i created a new account.. but nothing..:/

What can be happen after the upgrade? Prestashop is so good at upgrades..i don't know what happened. seems like the reduced price is the same with the normal price.