Everything not Working?

Hello all, Good to see the Forum is back up and running :D

But I still can't get into my back office Dashboard nor is my shop working.
Does anyone know if this was a scheduled maintenance, or unscheduled maintenance or they were just having issues? 

Thank You if you can help me with this information so i can know what to do in the future.

Also, since the Forum and main page is back online, does this mean My Back and Front office will be back up soon. or if this is not part of it so i can contact my host to see if they can help me resolve what is going on?

Thank You for any help you can give me.

Hello

their is obviously a problem with Prestashop and has been for a few day's,  they are going down too frequently, it is really annoying and such a bad advert for potential users.

I am sure their are a lot of clever young folk trying to sort out the problem but it would be a lot more helpful if they could tell the End Users that theirr is a problem and they are working on it.

It may well be embarrassing for Prestashop to admit their is a problem but letting everyone know about the problem will help.

My server, in the UK, will always emails to their customers to let them know about a problem.

Anyway, LOVE Prestashop, but could do with more information

Paul

• Like 1

Hello

their is obviously a problem with Prestashop and has been for a few day's,  they are going down too frequently, it is really annoying and such a bad advert for potential users.

I am sure their are a lot of clever young folk trying to sort out the problem but it would be a lot more helpful if they could tell the End Users that theirr is a problem and they are working on it.

It may well be embarrassing for Prestashop to admit their is a problem but letting everyone know about the problem will help.

My server, in the UK, will always emails to their customers to let them know about a problem.

Anyway, LOVE Prestashop, but could do with more information

Paul

Thank You for letting me know. Since My main domain is fine I didn't want to bug my domain host. I'm still learning how things work. 

O.k. so it has just been the past few days? I have finally got around to launching My web store after having for way to long and not doing any thing with it...LOL

And Just my Luck when i got ready to add the products and every thing I had a Nightmare with My 1st Web host and Moved the domain and now tis....hahahhaha!

I'm just really Lucky or rather non-Lucky lolol. Oh man :D

O.k. work on other things until it can be fixed. Thank You for your Help  And Good Luck to those Young Folk that are workign their Brains to fix everything, Huggies