How to remove Demo mode box from prestashop 6.1.1

Hi kindly help me . i could not able to find how to remove demo mode in new prestashop 6.1.1

Its is suppose to be here.. yourdomain/admin/themes/default/template/controllers/dashboard/helpers/view/view.tpl find this section: but i guess it has been changed. kinldy help

• 1 month later...

I have a fully functioning PS store (1.6.0.14) and thought I would load the new (1.6.1.3) in a sub folder to try it. Installation went well but I spent 3 hours failing to get rid of the demo data in the dashboard. The Demo On - Off switch did not work, neither did the cleaner (cleaned everything), and neither did uninstalling and re-installing all the dashboard modules work. Finally I tried to get into specific files that could be causing the problem but after 3 hours I gave up and uninstalled PS 1.6.1.3. The only thing I can think that could be the problem is the installation was in a sub folder. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I have the same issue. The above video shows what it is suppose to do, but it does not. When you slide it out of demo mode nothing goes to zero. It just changes to different numbers and once you leave that page and come back demo mode is on, it doesnt actually turn off and the the off position does not stay off.