Administration Panel - Can't find variable: jQuery

Hi all,

I've recently set up the latest version of PS (1.6.1.1) and everything went fine, the customization of the Frontend went fine as well. I managed to do everything in the admin panel.

Since yesterday, I cannot do anything in the admin panel. Reason is that jQuery seems to be loaded after the jQuery ui files in the admin :

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.core.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.mouse.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.draggable.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.resizable.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.position.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.button.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.dialog.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.tabs.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/plugins/ajaxfileupload/jquery.ajaxfileupload.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/productquotation/js/jscolor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"></script>

This seems to generate an error (well... 14) in the debug console of my browser. Thing is that with those errors, I cannot even add a product into my shop. 

Do you have any idea about what can cause such behavior? How to fix it?

Thanks!

N.