how can i make this site?

hello everybody

im new in this forum also in prestashope
i have installed v 1.3 but i cant create my desired shop because im beginner and don't now what must i do.
i want to have a toy shop for childrens and like to have visual effects on my site like this:

http://www.oursoncalin.com/

first: can i do this with default theme of presta or must have special theme?

second: which modules must i have for this reason?

third: please give me the "hook" Shem for modules.

forth: how can change the background of the theme i mean to be like this one:
http://holenderskiskun.pl/

fifth: how can i change my header and to be like this:
http://www.twojepupile.pl/

thanks a lot

You have to make all these graphics and flash files and set them up as you like. You don't need a special theme but there are a lot of changes from these example sites.

I would start with the default theme, change the background and add your header graphic for starters. It's good to have a test store so you can experiment in case something gets broken.

You have to make all these graphics and flash files and set them up as you like. You don't need a special theme but there are a lot of changes from these example sites.

I would start with the default theme, change the background and add your header graphic for starters. It's good to have a test store so you can experiment in case something gets broken.

hello
thank you very much. but how can i change the header and background?

and i saw in that webs some modules. what are theme?

and the last: i want a module for payments that my self set it up to which bank must connect. is there any module for this purpose?
thank you so many

I don't know of a module that will connect directly to the bank because my clients mostly use paypal. Prestashop has several payment modules though so check them out.

The themes folder holds any store look themes you want. You need to follow the install directions and duplicate the prestashop theme into another one for you to use and make changes to.

The background is changed in the global.css file of the theme you use on the body tag. The h1logo in your theme/header.tpl file is what you need to change to add a new logo the size you want.

You will need to install this and study it. Most changes are in the global.css file.

I don't know of a module that will connect directly to the bank because my clients mostly use paypal. Prestashop has several payment modules though so check them out.

The themes folder holds any store look themes you want. You need to follow the install directions and duplicate the prestashop theme into another one for you to use and make changes to.

The background is changed in the global.css file of the theme you use on the body tag. The h1logo in your theme/header.tpl file is what you need to change to add a new logo the size you want.

You will need to install this and study it. Most changes are in the global.css file.

thank you so much.