Paypal payment check out page sending errors.

Hi,

I am running into a very frustrating problem with paypal payment checkout page.

I have prestashop 1.5.6.2 and I use paypal module 3.10.2. Recently I am not making any sale on my website which is very strange. So I did a test purchase on my site, got to the payment check-out page and clicked on payment by Paypal and Cards.

This took me to paypal's hompage (screenshot 1) instead of taking me to the checkout page.

So I went back to my site, cleared my cart, added a new product and followed the check out process. This time when I clicked on payment by Paypal and Cards, I got an error message (screenshot 2).

This is killing my business. I have looked on the web to find out where the problem was occuring and why but could not find anything.

Please can someone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

post-84884-0-66029100-1444042129_thumb.jpg

post-84884-0-30294200-1444042145_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have helped several prestashop paypal issues. But your screenshot is a bit different error. It might related to the module version, or the history of prestashop modification if you do have customisation on the core. 

But i am interested to help you more, please pm me so I would like to see in details on how the error occurs in your system. 

Cheers!