Simple Solution to Checkout

Hi

I have a site www.discount-dancewear.co.uk which all worked beautifully until it went live earlier this week.

We received two customer orders, both of which had the following problems:

1. The customer received the following email after they had made their payment:

There is a problem with your payment for order #3. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Your order will not be shipped until we have resolved this problem.

2. When you log-in to the PS back office, it shows the payments as not made, despite the fact that they have.

So, I installed PayPal - v2 BETA which I thought would solve the problem however we now have other problems:

1. When the visitor clicks on the PayPal logo at checkout, it takes them to a generic PayPal Business page and not the checkout page with their order.

2. The customer receives an email telling them their order has been received and paid for, although in the PS back office 'orders' section, it shows as 'awaiting PayPal payment'.

Really I'm just trying to find the simplest solution to providing a simple checkout. I've searched through hundreds of threads in this subject and am confused beyond belief. I don't want the problem to get any worse so I'm hoping somebody in this forum can give me some basic solutions to dealing with checkout through PayPal.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...