[SOLVED] Cant Log into Admin pannel

DHBS

After catastrophic failure I was forced to restore my PS install and SQL database from a backup (STAY AWAY FROM THEMES FROM THEMEFOREST). And now I cant get into the back office (but the front store is fine).

When I try and log in to the admin console I get the error (in the Chrome element inspector thing (F12)):

"

Uncaught ReferenceError: one_error is not defined

displayErrors @ login.js?1443653011:187$.fadeIn.$.ajax.success @ login.js?1443653011:140n.Callbacks.j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2n.Callbacks.k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2x @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4n.ajaxTransport.a.send.b @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

"

in Firefox:

"

ReferenceError: one_error is not defined

' + (errors.length > 1 ? more_errors : one_error) + '

"

When I try and log in by hitting the button, nothing happens and the little circle thing just spins forever. If I try and log in with invalid creds it doesn't say password incorrect, I just get the spinning circle. I turned on DEV mode, and there is no error to show.

I tried everything in the top answer here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11335073/prestashop-cant-login-in-admin

the correct www.siteaddress.com is in the shop_ip field in the database. Tried clearing all cookies and cache on both browsers, ran CCleaner also. Disabled Cloudflare. the .htaccess file doesnt look like theres anything weird in it.

I cant seem to get back in, any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I can produce any error logs or whatever you guys would further need to diagnose this problem.

Thanks!!

www.downhillboardshop.com

Edited by DHBS (see edit history)