prestashop 1.6 How to make Visitor unable to view products

webgo

Prestashop 1.6 How to make Visitor unable to view products,After you must register to see the product.

Is there any way or to buy what modules?

I have it set up this way, unfortunately I can't log in to admin page as I have a blank page error, but will try to describe it best i can however my way involves you duplicating your products. One category is set up for visitors and default users (this one is visible and prices are not displayed) and the other is displayed items with prices after logging in. Its twice the work but this is the only way I saw of doing it on prestashop, even on 1.6 it still seems to be the only way as far as I know. Also however many price variations you have for each group i.e: you have 2 like starbucks and costa you need to add each price for each product for each variation (starbucks and costa speratelly) . But from what I see you have one so it will be a default group after registering will have the price displayed. I will write up how you have to set it up when I get back as I have to go for few hours, let me know if you get the idea of what I'm talking about.