Varnish & Prestashop 1.6

Kendos-Kenlen

Hi,

I'm searching since a while a varnish.vcl file for Prestashop 1.6.
I read in multiple places that it's a little bit more complicated to configure Varnish for Prestashop 1.6, but I can't find an example of Varnish configuration for this version, or the configuration of someone who succeed in this operation.

Can someone share its configuration (for a basic Prestashop), or share a link to a place where I can find it ?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm searching since a while a varnish.vcl file for Prestashop 1.6.

I read in multiple places that it's a little bit more complicated to configure Varnish for Prestashop 1.6, but I can't find an example of Varnish configuration for this version, or the configuration of someone who succeed in this operation.

Can someone share its configuration (for a basic Prestashop), or share a link to a place where I can find it ?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Hi

We have successfully implemented Varnish v4 with Prestashop 1.6. but we will not share it "free" because we are a web agency. You can check our working varnish config with www.isvarnishworking.com => our page www.shopper-24.ch

If you're interested in varnish caching with prestashop, we will offer you our cloud service.

Kind Regards,

Roman

www.linuxshelter.com

[email protected]

• Like 1

Hi

We have successfully implemented Varnish v4 with Prestashop 1.6. but we will not share it "free" because we are a web agency. You can check our working varnish config with www.isvarnishworking.com => our page www.shopper-24.ch

If you're interested in varnish caching version 4 with prestashop 1.6x, we will offer you our cloud services on dedicated 8 core machines with 16 - 32 GB Ram.

FYI: We use a lot of AGILE Modules for Multishop basis and for example if customer buy some products, the cart and checkout process is not cached, of course. there we exclude / disable caching => but images & css & js are full cached and the speed is with us :-)

Kind Regards,

Roman Mayr

www.linuxshelter.com

[email protected]

With Our Varnish v4 Config you will get perfect first byte values and Page Speed Core => A gtmetrix.png

Edited by www.shopper-24.ch (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...