How to Stop these Pop-Ups from happening

I would like to find out why this is happening after I clear my browser cache. It only happens when I test my site using Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers. I don’t get any pop-ups using Chrome or Opera browsers. I’m worried I could be potentially losing customers if these Pop-Ups are happening on other people’s browsers when they visit my site for the first time. It only seems to happen on the first visit to my site. I'm able to reproduce this problem after clearing my browser cache.

I will try my best to explain what I mean by using this example.  After I clear my browser cache without visiting my website first, I visit these sites instead or any other site without any problems.
Example Site:
cnn.com
facebook.com
youtube.com etc, but then I decide to go back to my website (I’m using the  hash symbol instead of dots since I don’t want to add any backlinks) I get these Pop Ups.

Firefix Pop Up
2yn5cfnm.0to.jpg

Internet Explorer Pop Up
cw21ts21.ihp.jpg

If I revisit or refresh my site after the Pop-Up happen for the first time, the Pop-Ups stop happening. It only happens when I clear my browser cache and the first visit to my site. I don't get these warnings from any other site I visit.

I would appreciate anyone’s help, by telling me what I could do to resolve this problem or what is causing this problem? I’m not too sure if it is my computer causing the problem or it is happening to others who are visiting my site. I would also be interested in finding out if anyone else who is using the Internet Explorer or Firefox browser are getting the same problem?

Edited by Advocatus (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your reply.

I have recently updated my Java over one week ago, and the problem disappeared. Then I disable Java on my computer again.

I would still like to find out if it was my site causing the problem because from my understanding Java is not meant to be built into PrestaShop by default.  I'm still not 100% sure if it was my website or computer causing the problem.

Edited by Advocatus (see edit history)