Social media sharing re-direct to random product/item

On the product page there is social media sharing such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest. Out of all these only tweeter work perfect when clicking to share it redirect to the exact link of the item being shared. While Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest randomly redirect to any product/item that is being shared.

How to fix Facebook and Google plus to share the intended item?

On the product page there is social media sharing such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest. Out of all these only tweeter work perfect when clicking to share it redirect to the exact link of the item being shared. While Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest randomly redirect to any product/item that is being shared.

How to fix Facebook and Google plus to share the intended item?

I just tried on my site, all the links seem to work. What version of Prestashop are you using?

The google plus link is working for me, just not the facebook. did you install any other modules that would affect this? Have you updated all your modules?

The google plus doesn't redirect to the exact link and facebook randomly go to the homepage button. I didn't install anything and my shop is the latest version 1.6.1.1...by the way if want to update the file containing this social media thingy where is the directory path in the ftp? if you don't mind to tell

Edited by dante_matusca (see edit history)

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the module? 

And did you try clearing the store cache? its under Advanced Parameters > Performance.

I've uninstall and reinstall the social sharing module and cleared cache still the same..but the twitter always working well as oppose to facebook and google plus