Make Prestashop a marketplace: is it possible?

Hello everyone,

one of my customers asked me if i could build him a shop (and i wanted to use prestashop) with the possibility of giving the right to the customers to sell their items.

Sort of an Ebay-like site, but without the auctions. This is an example of what he wants me to build:

www.magiccardmarket.eu

There people can buy or sell their magic cards. I wouldn't want a multishop/multivendor thing, just a normal shope where i can log in and buy or log in and press "Sell".

Then with all the transaction of the users, my customer would get a small commission.

Is it possibile? With some plugin, module or extension?

Thanks! :)

Hello

Have a look here, it may help you

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/13-market-place-all-modules

Paul

Thanks, i think this one will be ok:

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/market-place-all-modules/21-agile-prestashop-multiple-seller-vendor-module.html

but since i have to pay to try, did anyone try it? Reading from the notes and so seems fine but when i try the demo i just see a normal prestashop 1.6.

I wouldn't want to buy the wrong module :(

Hello again

This developer has always been highly recommended but, it is always better to ask the developer "In Detail" what you require and whether their modules will be able to help you.

I know for sure that if you ask for something and they are unable to provide it then they will let you know.

Paul

Hello again

This developer has always been highly recommended but, it is always better to ask the developer "In Detail" what you require and whether their modules will be able to help you.

I know for sure that if you ask for something and they are unable to provide it then they will let you know.

Paul

Good, thanks for the advice. I'm going to ask to the developer but i think it's exactly what i need. Thanks again! :)

Edited by shinnokdrako (see edit history)