The problem with the sale of virtual products (files)

Hello

I have this problem:

- The sale of store sends to the customer with automatic email order confirmation and, depending on the chosen method of payment - eg. Payment by bank transfer - another mail we are waiting for payment to the given account number and stuff - and everything is ok   :)

in my shop for the sale of files (virtual products) from the machine goes one mail - "purchased your virtual product is available for download," and underneath is a link to the file - everything would be ok as to delivery of this email followed after the change of status "shipment file" - that is, after the payment, and in this case the mail is sent regardless of the status of your order   :(

poustawiałem something wrong if the error lies somewhere in the code ??

Thanks for any help

Regards from Poland

My presta is 1.6.1.1.

Active link to download the file appears immediately after placing an order in order history when selecting a method of payment as bank transfer (bankwire)

order status "mark as paid" is not selected

Edited by krzychkam55 (see edit history)

I made several tests in various configurations PS - with the same module settings "bankwire" and the status of orders "Download file"

Presta 1.6.0.14 - is working correctly, a link to download the purchased file in the order history appears after 'acceptance of payments "and mail with a link is sent after a change of status to" send file ".

The same setting PS 1.6.1.1. at the time when the customer confirms the order, the system automatically sends an email with a link to download the purchased file and sets the link as active in the order history.

I tried to physically replace catalogs "bankwire" system is not working to working and vice versa, but with no results - I changed the files classes / ProductDownload.php (I thought it would have some impact on the work shop).

Unfortunately, my knowledge and ideas is over - can someone help me? Please  :unsure: