Transaction continues on Quick view pop-up window

Hi,

I'm having an odd problem and couldn't find a solution to it. I have Quick view enabled, but when I click on Add to cart from within the pop-up, the checkout page appears within the pop-up itself rather than the expected "Continue shopping", "Proceed to checkout" page. I have attached a screenshot of the problem.

This used to work before but I might have inadvertently changed some files during my customisation process which is causing this behaviour. I have a list of all the changes I did but backtracking them didn't help either. I'm a total novice when it comes to PrestaShop, so please excuse any silly mistakes here.

Any ideas what's going on and where I can start looking to resolve this issue? I don't want to disable this nice feature just because of this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Prasenjit

post-1084652-0-86030400-1442959848_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Softaculous prompted me to upgrade my Presta Shop, I did and the problem resolved itself. I'm yet to replicate all the changes I did to the file, but seems like upgrading to 1.6.1.5 resolved the issue.

P.S.: Keep a backup and note down and file changes before upgrading. Also, I had an issue after upgrade. The homepage was blank (I could connect to the admin panel though). I switched on debug mode and found that it had an issue with a file permission. It was set to "000" instead of the required "644".