Product lists only showing one page - "next" link has vanished!

Enfys

My product lists are only showing the first page of products. There is no way of getting onto the second page, the links have vanished.

The drop down box which allows a user to select how many products to show on a page has also disappeared. 

I don't know how long it's been like this. I was just playing around with the sorting order in the BO but that shouldn't make the links disappear - should it?

I've attached a screenshot with the element highlighted where it should be.

Help! Does anyone know how to fix this or how it might have happened?

Thanks in advance for any help!

post-836035-0-27698800-1442929494_thumb.png

Okaaay ...

The missing pagination is back again now. (Really glad I took that first screenshot so I know I'm not going crazy!)

While I'm delighted it's come back I have no idea why or if it will happen again!

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

All I've done since the last message is change the number of products on a page (from 30 per page - when it was not working - to 100, it started working. Then back to 30 per page again and it's still working fine). 

Odd!

I've attached a screenshot with "Inspect element" showing. In the first screenshot above the div "pagination_bottom" was totally empty. In this one it has content. 

Any one know how to make sure the pagination doesn't disappear again?

Gah! My ability to attach an image has disappeared! Are we only allowed one a day or something?

Anyway, basically what the screenshot showed is that the pagination has reappeared and "inspect element" shows that the HTML had returned to the "pagination_bottom_ div.