How to manage stock for 2 shops

hkikis

I have 2 physical shops with same products,prices and I would like to manage stock for both shops on prestashop.

When I have an order that I will send it from 1st shop the stock will decrease.

So can I have for every product different stock for one shop and different for the other?

If it isn't possible so my eshop can be only update stock for 1 shop only.

Like the above poster says,  you can achieve this via Prestashop using Multistore. 

This would work best if your shops are online only,

But if you have physical stores I guess you want to include a physical point of sale for each store as well as each website? So you effectively have 4 channels, not 2. 

You might want to investigate multichannel software. There are a few different options out there. The one that worked best for our business is www.linnworks.com - once you have that set up you can easily add other channels too like eBay and Amazon. Linnworks integrates with Prestashop, and the pricing scales based on your number of products for sale (not per user or per channel). Other multichannel software companies have different pricing structures and you would need to see what works best for your company, and which technical solution and support package is the best fit for you.

Alternatively there may well be a Prestashop module for EPOS, and if so that would be worth considering too I imagine.

Edited by Enfys (see edit history)

1 website-eshop

2 or more phyisical stores

Multi store is ok if you have more 2 website and 2 physical stores.
I want to have ONLY 1 eshop and 2 or more physical stores - warehouses.

I see that advanced stock managment works for what I want... I can have 2 warehouses (physical shops) and it has different stock for easy warehouse.

But it is so difficult in usage that I don't want it.

It is very complicated the way that you can change stock!!

It work with very strange way :( :(

Advanced stock managment it works with really bad and complicated way..

If you want to add stock in one product in one warehouse you must find it at "stock managment"..

Then you can show only total stock for both stock in one product.

If you want to see number of stock for each warehouse for this product you must go "stock cover" and filter the warehouse that you want to see.

But from there you can see only a list of all products and the stock... from there you can only view them... not change stock..

Advanced stock managment is a nightmare for anyone that want to use it..

• 2 months later...

I didn't mean your PS version, I meant what software are you using for your inventory management for the 2 physical stores? The POS?

You need to sort this out first (keeping in mind that you want a web store integrated) and then you can talk about a web storefront.

Been there, done that  :wacko:

I am using my big physical store with prestashop... And yes I have Prestashop POS for instore orders.

I wish to could manage my second store via prestashop too but in the same eshop ofcourse.

For example I wish to have the possibility to have quantities for 1st shop and quantities for the second shop.

With prestashop is very difficult to manage a shop with 2 or more physical stores.