Print version of wiki

chivita

Question

Please, could you add a printer friendly version of you wiki pages? When I print pages, I have to select the text part, then print and the main text font size prints so small that I can hardly read it !

Also PDF versions of the various guides would be great (not article by article, rather as booklets).

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration !

4 answers to this question

Thanks for your remark. You are right printing is not something we should do on a regular basis. This said, do I need a special permission to print, or could you consider I am a responsible adult aware of environmental issues, but with some needs that are better addressed by printing material rather than reading on a screen ?

Given the cost of printing, anyway, I am not too encline at doing it, but in some instances it does help. Hence my request.

In my Prestashop wiki's wishlist, I was hoping for a print icon leading to a plain page with only the text of the article (via a css for media = print, all other block in the page becoming invisible).

Currently the printed characters are way too small, and I couldn't find a way to fix it. Maybe there is a CSS for print but it is meant only for eagle eyes.

The ability to concatenate all different articles/sections would be great too.

Am I the only one interested in such features? :red: