How to edit infomation on very top of front page?

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to edit the very top on the front page.  I want edit the phone number on the very top (next to Facebook & Google +), but I don't know where to edit.

Here is my website:  http://www.phonepartsdirect.co.uk/

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Edited by tonisky (see edit history)

Hi Paul, thank you for your reply. But no, contact block is not the right place to configure. The letter "Help?!" and teleophone number were put there by me last year. But I don't know how I did last year. I searched for more than 1 hour, but couldn't find a place to edit them! :(

Edited by tonisky (see edit history)

Hello

Perhaps you could give a screenshot of what you want to achieve, afraid I am out at the moment and it's a bit difficult on Android.

Paul

Hi Paul, this is where I want to edit. Please see the attached screenshot.

Many thanks for your help.

post-741283-0-97592300-1441635226_thumb.jpg

Hello

Just had a quick look but cannot find any link to the "contact block" which is the default module that will display your phone number.

Have a look at:

Back office > Modules > Positions > displayNav (to see if you have a module that is not one the default ones as you seem to have changed things a little)

Paul

PS. also look at "block user info module"

Edited by Paulito (see edit history)

Hello

Just had a quick look but cannot find any link to the "contact block" which is the default module that will display your phone number.

Have a look at:

Back office > Modules > Positions > displayNav (to see if you have a module that is not one the default ones as you seem to have changed things a little)

Paul

PS. also look at "block user info module"

Hi Paul, yes you are right, I disabled the contact block as its format is not what I want.  I finally figured out where to edit it. It is a module called "Tel" which I downloaded somewhere else last year.  Now I am able to edit it. :-)

Many thanks for your help.