Product Attributes

Hello,

I have added 3 different attributes to a product, in that the customer has the option to add none, one, two or all three to their purchase. The problem is that only the first one increases the price, the other two do not. Please help, thanks

How did you add the attributes?

For example if you added Size: Large, then saved impact on price $1. Then Color: Red imapact $2. Finally design: stripes impact $1.

like that?

or you did it like this:

select 3 attributes and make them as 1 combination and then put an impact price.

Ok, then do it like i mentioned (the second way) this will solve your problem, when you are making the combination select an attribute, add it, then select another and add it, and so on.

exp: 

Product T-shirt $10

at the moment of adding combinations:

color: blue (add it)

size: X-Large (add it)

design: stripes (add it)

then put the impact: 10$

and make the combination

so a blue, x-large and striped T-shirt will cost an specific price in this case $20

I do not think that will work, let me explain.. there are 3 separate attributes right now, one for several different sizes at a given price, one for an optional cover at another given price, and a third for an optional cable.  They all show up in the shopping cart, but only the first one increases the total price. Thanks again for any help you may have

• 3 weeks later...