Products not show on product.php

Guest Steven_king

Hi all,

I need some help with my shop’s problem.I don’t know how to do it. please help me.

Please visit my website ([Fake website - Moderated by Patric]) and click any shoes on each page,you will find the coming up page is blank and the categories on the left don’t show.

Example: [Fake website - Moderated by Patric]/footwear/5315-dolce-a-gabbana-shoes.html (I find any link with “footwear” in it get the same problem)

It happens on the Featured products viewed products new products and in the same categories block.

The problem came up when I was uploading products by csv file.Please help me .Thank you.

20000_gOuZG2rHtKjseDj1w4U0_t

How to edit it in the admin panel? I reinstalled the prestashop and reinuptted the database which takes me much time.
However,in my new shop the problem came up again yesterday.I really crazy. I can't find out what the problem is.

Before upgrade,everything is ok.

Can you check my site now? all the new product block,viewed product block and featured products got the same problem!

Please click products understand the apparel categories. or click the clothes on the new products. then you will see ,thank you.

I looked at your site. everything works fine. what version you currently use? This is a purely professional interest? ;-)

Version :1.3.0.2.

the problem comes with the new version, no such problem before use it.

I find it hard to say, I am not a developer. I have already told you that I have not tried 1302, but I tried it in 1303, and so such mistakes as you in 1303 I did not have, but there were many others. and 1302 and 1303 still damp. Stay in 1205 has not yet released a stable version 1.3.0