PrestashopThemez.com NOW LIVE!

Hi,

We have just went live with PrestashopThemez.com with our first very clean template (ABSOLUTELY FREE).

It's unique because of its CLEAN HEADER SHOPPING CART.

This was done quick, but soon we will be coming out with more unique web 2.0 templates. There are few FREEBEES (twitter icons, web 2.0 buttons and more) also available, so don't miss out on anything.

Please feel free to leave a comment/rating so we can improve on our next release and let us know if you have any problems and we will try to help you out.

ER
PrestashopThemez.com

Although it's great to see free themes, I do think your current theme has a fundamental usability flaw - the more you add to the basket, the less content you see below.
In the top cart section you have a large empty space on the left - that area is prime real estate.
Needs more work but well done for getting it off the ground.

Although it's great to see free themes, I do think your current theme has a fundamental usability flaw - the more you add to the basket, the less content you see below.
In the top cart section you have a large empty space on the left - that area is prime real estate.
Needs more work but well done for getting it off the ground.

Very good critique. What do you think of moving the cart above the footer.

Thanks

ER

Agreed with the above posts guys. The more the shopper has to scroll about the less likely they are to bother buying.#

Speaking from a designers point of view you have to try and get the balance right :)

Good work though and the more FREE themes & the fair share of paid themes the better for Prestashop.

If you check the big sites (amazon.com, wehkamp.nl) who sell a lot and know how to design things,
you see that the cart is usually very small, or hidden as a button.

Your big cart gets too big and it too present. People like to buy, but do not want to see in their face how much it will cost them !!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you uddhave that company like amazon doesn't do something like this design but my theme was done the way for a reason and its something different which might be useless for many but I wanted to have something very simple and straight forward. But for my next theme i will consider your advice and make something which suites everyones need.

Thanks

ER