Change all prices

Hello,

I am setting my store prices prestashop 1.6.

Using two types of currencies: dollars and Chilean pesos.

I have a question regarding how to change prices of my products at a time. When the dollar varies within Chile.

Someone already happened to him in this with a solution?

Have a nice day,

Thank you.

thank you very much for responding,

for those who have this problem I found 2 solutions to massively change prices (eg there are more to apply SQL database (remember to make a backup of this, before any modification))

for example if you have 2 or more coins, and if their prices for local trade depends on some of these, for example dollar or euro. You can do the following:

Download The module "Mass update prices" or in Spanish "Mass update price" totally free, and upload it to your store in the part modules -> add modules.

There is also "Mass update prices Plus" but this is paid.

This allows you to modify your prices for all products placing them an initial value, increase or decrease in any specific percentage. Eye should the value of the new price without VAT.

Link module: http: //catalogo-onli...ecio-total.html

and the other way is actually export your products to .CSV file ("Products -> find the export button that is next to create a new product") and excel change prices and then applying a function import in the "parameters advanced ---> Import CSV ". this applies to the section catalogs, etc.

You can also modify the amounts of stock etc.