Rebuild current site in PS 1.6

Essex Dog Supplies

I am looking for a company/person to build a new website in Prestashop 1.6 importing customers, products and design tweeks currently on the old site.

Current website www.essexdogsupplies.co.uk

It runs slower than I would like, I need some SEO work and design work to help my business succeed online and compete with the competition.

I am open to suggestions as to what to do.

I learnt PS myself but I feel I should be concentrating on sourcing new products and improving my sales rather than designing or playing around with my website.

Thanks for taking a look.

• Like 2

I am able to help you with this project. Please check your inbox as I sent you a brief proposal. I am a Prestashop Certified Developer and open to discuss more. 

Let me be your helper, and free yourself to focus on business.

+01112829398 (whatsapp available)

We can certainly help you with creating an amazing looking prestashop website based on the 1.6 version and import your products, categorys and custemor details. If you send us an email to [email protected] we can discuss in detail the design and functions you need and offer additional info on how to imporve the sites overall design, custemor eperience and the sites SEO

Thanks

Ian Kibble

• 2 months later...

I am looking for a company/person to build a new website in Prestashop 1.6 importing customers, products and design tweeks currently on the old site.

Current website www.essexdogsupplies.co.uk

It runs slower than I would like, I need some SEO work and design work to help my business succeed online and compete with the competition.

I am open to suggestions as to what to do.

I learnt PS myself but I feel I should be concentrating on sourcing new products and improving my sales rather than designing or playing around with my website.

Thanks for taking a look.

We are an experienced and certified web agency from PrestaShop. Please check PM