Paypal Express Checkout - Error Message

Hello guys, i struggled to upgrade prestashop and finally got it done. Now am stuck with an express checkout error for the paypal set up. Filled all the API details correctly, cut and pasted so no chance of typing errors.

But when using the front end and clicking the express checkout, get this message - what could be wrong? Please help.

Fatal error: Uncaught Table 'jewelatc_pre1.ps_paypal_login_user' doesn't exist<br /><br /><pre> SELECT `id_paypal_login_user` FROM `ps_paypal_login_user` WHERE 1 </pre> thrown in /home4/jewelatc/public_html/shop/classes/db/Db.php on line 765

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Jewelat

Any suggestions guys? I am a bit of technical person in programming not an expert but, can execute moderate changes if suggested by someone who knows better. So please don't hesitate to throw up a few intelligent guesses. 

Thanks for reading this and peeping at my post.

Jewelat. 

I can't help you on this precise point, but I can already tell you that if you work with paypal, sometimes you will meet technical mistakes from Paypal not linked to your prestashop, like payment errors.

First time I had  such a problem, I was thinking my Prestashop was wrong, but infact I asked customers, and they told me that their paypal account was sometimes not working on different websites.

Good luck for your paypal installation.

• Like 1

Two important issues:

1) The paypal problem mentioned in my post has been resolved. No help from this group here,  so I searched in French on Google for the problem. Found a solution in the Prestashop forums but in French. The user recommended just uninstalling and reinstalling the Paypal module in Prestashop a couple of times. Thanks for that suggestion, I tried it and it worked well for both  - mobile and desktop versions. 

2) Now, I have asked this before and got no reply so will ask it again - How do I mark a post as Solved or Resolved in these forums. 

Regards.

Jewelat

• 1 year later...

Error message - contract merchant when making an express payment with paypal.  Have checked with Paypal and they say everything is correct their end.  This text comes up on the error page.
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=PT+Sans+Narrow:400,700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

•  
  •  

TAGS

As my customers can't make a payment I am in urgent need to have this problem fixed.  Any suggestions please

Regards,

Chris