404 error on subcategory of different root category

Hello,

The general question:

Is it normal behavior that if I link (for example, from the top horizontal menu) to a category that is not the subcategory of the shop's root category, but of an other root, I get an 404 error?

The whole problem:

I want to create a special category for products that ar "on-sale". So I can display them for example in homepagetab, or I can have a menu item in top horizontal menu that links to them.

On the other hand, I dont want this category to show up among the normal product categories.

So, I created a second root category, and the special ("on-sale") category as the subcategory of this.

But, if a place this category in the top menu, I get that 404 error. (Here is a test page: teszt2.diaper.hu, second menu item (AKCIÓK) is that.)

Maybe that's the normal way, how it should work, but if so, the interesting thing is that this setup already worked a couple of days ago, also with a fresh test install, I just cant figure out, how?

(Also, if really that's the way it should behave, could anyone give me a hint, how to solve some other way my problem?)

Thank you,