Using Prestashop WebService+Android

v.samadi

Hi,

1. There is for sure some android application who's using prestashop webservice to provide data to their application , you can easily find them at the play store of google , like PrestaShopMobile from eMagicOne for example.

2. You can have the list of products of category from the webservice using the &filter , and after that you can count the result cause is the length of your active result in you android code.

3. You can create a listview and parsing the result from your webservice request for example.

• 4 weeks later...
Dear darknessgc

The problem is if I have 1000 products and I want to get a response size which return 1000 items, its size would be large. I'm just looking for a mthod when I call it returns `1000`.

About android clients I'm looking for some open source clients.

Hi,

1. There is for sure some android application who's using prestashop webservice to provide data to their application , you can easily find them at the play store of google , like PrestaShopMobile from eMagicOne for example.

2. You can have the list of products of category from the webservice using the &filter , and after that you can count the result cause is the length of your active result in you android code.

3. You can create a listview and parsing the result from your webservice request for example.

Dear darknessgc
The problem is if I have 1000 products and I want to get a response size which return 1000 items, its size would be large. I'm just looking for a mthod when I call it returns `1000`.
About android clients I'm looking for some open source clients.

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

I don't really understand what you are looking for ?

hypothesis : 

1 category with 1000 products.

You want to retrieve the 1000 products id,name, descriptions,prices 

or you only want to have the count of them , so the number 1000 return.

cause for the first one , it's webservice with filters and for the second one it's webservice with parameters and maybe with necessary creating a counting one.

you can refer to the chapter 8 of the prestashop documentation (advanced use) of the webservices.