Reserving an amount of inventory for certain customer groups

I'm trying to reserve an amount inventory for specific customer groups. I need this to update dynamicly (ideally) as the reserved items are purchased by that group. I have several combinations for many items and I need to be able to reserve each combination separately.

Here's the scenario:

- I have an inventory of 300 shirts, and 300 jackets.

- We provide product to our remote sales agents through this site (for free), to our employees (discounted), and to our customers (full price), this creates a central page for all 3 groups that makes it easy for our sales team to order more promotional product on the go.

- We have to reserve product to our sales agents first before additional ones are able to be purchased by our employees or the public (most sales are through our agents)

- Ex. So I need to reserve 200 shirts and 200 jackets to our sales team, and the remaining 100 of each is available for purchase to the public/employees.

Currently I'm able to create rules that will allow the sales team to reserve 400 units total, but I'm not able to identify what product the reservation applies to, it's just 400 total of any combination of products.

Alternatively - I could create a duplicate of each product specific to that customer group, but that DOUBLES my inventory management time and adds a lot of complexity and room for error.

Is there a way for me to create a customer group rule that will give me a complete list of our inventory and I can go down the list picking how many of each I need to reserve to a specific Customer group (sales), and then have the leftover be available to the remaining customer groups.

I'm also pretty new to this software (started setting it up a couple days ago) so if there's a module that handles this that I couldn't find let me know please :)

Thanks in advance

-Corey