"Undefined index: key in /home/abc/xyz/public_html/classes/cache/CacheApc.php" filling 20GB of logs

mmmn

I have installed prestashop a week ago with no customer traffic as of today.

But I see that the logs are growing at an extremely high rate for a website without traffic. Checking Apache error logs, I see this error repeated over an over:

Stack trace:
[*date*] [error] [client *] PHP   1. {main}() /home/abc/xyz/public_html/administrator/index.php:0
[*date*] [error] [client *] PHP   2. require() /home/abc/xyz/public_html/administrator/index.php:34
[*date*] [error] [client *] PHP   3. ShopCore::initialize() /home/abc/xyz/public_html/config/config.inc.php:100
[*date*] [error] [client *] PHP   4. DbCore->executeS() /home/abc/xyz/public_html/classes/shop/Shop.php:330
[*date*] [error] [client *] PHP   5. CacheCore::getInstance() /home/abc/xyz/public_html/classes/db/Db.php:510
[*date*] [error] [client *] PHP   6. CacheApcCore->__construct() /home/abc/xyz/public_html/classes/cache/Cache.php:131
Notice:  Undefined index: key in /home/abc/xyz/public_html/classes/cache/CacheApc.php on line 40
Does anybody know what might be causing this and a potential fix?

Thanks
Edited by mmmn (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did that but still see the same stacktrace (didn't disable cache)! What is the cause of the error at all?

I have the same issue and deleted all my old cache files but i still get this problem.

Anybody know how to solve this.. Thanks Guys 

The problem is the old version of Prestashop and the new version of APC. The new version of APC is no key "key", it is replaced with a key "info". This problem is discussed in the repository APCu - https://github.com/krakjoe/apcu/issues/98.
You can do the same - to replace the line in the 42 classes / cache / CacheApc.php