Pick Up Only

Hi! We're a bit of a unique case (at least one I haven't found). We're using PrestaShop for our store as a gift registry, and we don't actually ship products. We only offer in-store pick up. Since we had to have a carrier listed we simply put "free shipping", but people don't actually read our descriptions and see we don't ship...

Anyway, is there a way to list a carrier but not actually have shipping as an option? If I change it from free shipping then we are actually charging people, and we don't do that in store. We simply hold the items for couples. There's only been two instances where we've had the free shipping problem, but we'd rather fix it than have to explain and get angry customers. I've seen a lot of posts involving rewriting code, which I haven't really done but could probably tinker around with. Thanks for reading, guys, and have a great one!

I would just comment out all lines that list shipping in the *theme*/modules/shopping-cart-product-line.tpl and shopping-cart.tpl files and replace that content with a brief explanation of how the whole process leads to the "giftees" going to your location to pick up the item.