Transfer products&shipping rates from old presta to new presta

hi

I need details for moving products and shipping rates from  old presta to new one.

where is DB can copy it? or if I have old mysql, and install new prestashop, only need to copy image folder and add them in same folder to new? same thing for shipping rates?

please  I need full  details for this issue.

I have tried CVS but it loose some data,,,, I think it is not right way

I have an Idea to improve restoring your site,in case it damaged or something happen wrong with, and want to back as recent look you left, specially if you have many of products, it is not practical to fill loosing data or uploading images and fixing all thing.

my Idea name (restore module)

this module can create folder to root and also you can download it to your PC. this module can make full backup for your site , like products, categories, shipping rates, zones, customers, theme, logo. accounts,languages,currencies, and so, just when you delete old version and install new version and install restore module, then click restore every thing,, then will restore all thing you got,

one thing,,this module can update any addition happen. when you click save a copy saved to this module, also there redo save in case wrong addition happen,

what do you think??

Edited by abady (see edit history)